This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesdays #26 - Scars

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesdays #26 - Scars

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #26 - Scars


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket

 I've been kind of debating this read for this week because of the dark subject matter, but I'm so eager to read it now just through skimming it. 






"I make a light mark against the paper, then another, giving in to the longing. A girl's face appears, her mouth sewn shut with zigzags of black thread. In one hand is the needle, and in the other is a stitch ripper, its point jagged and sharp." ~ Scars by Cheryl Rainfield

Labels:

12 Comments:

At May 29, 2012 at 4:39 AM , Blogger Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh intriguing teaser! Hope you enjoy the rest!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

 
At May 29, 2012 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Jenny Q said...

oohh, very graphic teaser. I bet this is a powerful read. Thanks for visiting my teaser today!

 
At May 29, 2012 at 6:14 AM , Blogger Jen said...

I went and looked at the synopsis and it sounds like a very emotional powerful read. I knew someone who was a cutter and it's a scary thing. Good teaser today.

 
At May 29, 2012 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Julie @ Read Handed said...

Ooh, scary! Thanks for sharing. My teaser is here.

 
At May 29, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Blogger Sarah Elizabeth said...

Looks good/scarey! Nice teaser! :)

 
At May 29, 2012 at 10:28 AM , Anonymous Vyki @ On The Shelf said...

Wow, very interesting! Definitely may have to look into this one! Here's my TT: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/teaser-tuesday-19/

 
At May 29, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Pooja. S said...

Definitely makes me want to read this book. Nice teaser! :)

 
At May 29, 2012 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Paulita said...

A tortured soul for sure. Hope you like it. Here's Mine

 
At May 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Cindy said...

Great teaser! I can't wait to read this one, I just got it this past week.

 
At May 30, 2012 at 2:11 AM , Blogger Julika said...

I know this book caused quite a bit of controversity but I found it above all to be very honest and well-written. Great pick.

Thank you for stopping by at BookVenturers.

 
At May 30, 2012 at 8:11 PM , Anonymous Li @ rulethewaves.net said...

Intriguing teaser, that's quite an image! Thanks for dropping by my blog yesterday =)

 
At June 1, 2012 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Eustacia Tan said...

Ooh, I remember this quote. Great quote, although I couldn't finish reading the book.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home