This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesdays #25- Colors Like Memories

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesdays #25- Colors Like Memories

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #25- Colors Like Memories

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket






I greeted his tombstone the way I always did—with a swift kick. The release of frustration was more than worth the sharp pain in my toes. The polished marble tilted to the left because of all my visits; a crooked tooth in the rows of pearly white graves. ~ Colors Like Memories by Meradeth Houston

Labels:

8 Comments:

At May 22, 2012 at 4:31 AM , Blogger Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Ha ha! Wondering why she's kicking the grave she's visiting! Sounds like an interesting story there! Happy Reading!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

 
At May 22, 2012 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Jenny Q said...

ooohh! Great teaser! Opens up all kinds of questions! Thanks for visiting my teaser today :)

 
At May 22, 2012 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Julie @ Read Handed said...

That's actually really funny. I'm picturing the gravestone leaning because of all the kicks. :)

My teaser is here.

 
At May 22, 2012 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Gin said...

Ouch! I kicked a concrete slab once in a fit of teen angst - hurts like a somama! Didn't help that I was wearing sandals, either...

Great teaser - just hopped on Amazon and bought it!

Thanks for visiting!

My TT.

 
At May 22, 2012 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Kelley Lee said...

The books sounds beautifully written, great teaser!

here is my TT

New Follower!

 
At May 22, 2012 at 8:46 AM , Blogger collettakay said...

Whoa! Kicking the tombstone! Lots of emotion one way to the other :)

Here's my teaser:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday-52212.html

Colletta

 
At May 22, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Anonymous Vyki @ On The Shelf said...

I think someone was a tad upset...lol. The cover of this one has beautiful colors! Thanks for visiting :)

 
At May 22, 2012 at 10:38 PM , Blogger Monster of Books said...

Interesting. Love the cover and all it's colours. So gorgeous.

Maura @ Monster of Books

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home