This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesdays #23- Alibi: The Complete Series

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesdays #23- Alibi: The Complete Series

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #23- Alibi: The Complete Series





Teaser Tuesdays
 is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket

I'm actually only just starting the first book(Charles) in the series, but everyone on the cover is just so pretty! Also, since I'm going to read them all this week I figured the series cover was the better choice. *Stares at the cover*









"He felt like he was going to be sick. The surface of the coffee rippled, and he thought of the water lapping at the edge of the pool where he found Abby. Floating. That sickening thread of blood spooling out into the water." ~ Alibi Volume I: Charles

Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 8, 2012 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Ooohh, great choice! I loved these books and am happy you reading them :D

Amanda @ Letters Inside Out (my TT)

 
At May 8, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice one. Great descriptions :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_08.html

 
At May 8, 2012 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh! Nice tease!! Really curious about this one now!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

 
At May 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Tales of Whimsy said...

O awesome teaser.

 
At May 9, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Preet said...

I know you likely had your link thing c/p, but you leaving it made me giggle.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home