This Page

has been moved to new address

Follower Friday #19

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Follower Friday #19

Friday, May 25, 2012

Follower Friday #19



Q: Activity! Dream cast your current read.

It's hard to say who I'd want exactly for this book right now because I haven't been given a lot of detail on the look of each characters, but these are actors I picture currently. 

Steven Strait as Derek- Mostly because of his eyes and hair. He'd make a cool Sary.


Ellen Page as Julia: Her look fits the character for me. She's somewhat protective and caring, but gives off a rebel and standoff-ish vibe.

Chloe Mortez as Marcy: She seems more innocent and is going through some issues currently. Plus, I just love Chloe Mortez.



Labels:

14 Comments:

At May 25, 2012 at 2:46 AM , Blogger hawwa said...

New follower. :)
Check out my Friday Hops:)
http://ebonyblacklines.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

 
At May 25, 2012 at 4:33 AM , Blogger Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOh! Haven't heard of these people, besides Ellen Page that is. Haven't read this book either! Nick picks!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

 
At May 25, 2012 at 6:16 AM , Blogger thepamjelly said...

Haven't read this book yet. Love Ellen Page, though!

Have a great weekend!
Pam | jelly loves books

 
At May 25, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard of this book, seems interesting though! I must check it out :) New follower.

my FF

 
At May 25, 2012 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like a nice looking cast.

 
At May 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Chloe Mortez is awesome. I really like the way she acts :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/follow-friday_25.html

 
At May 25, 2012 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Ivana said...

I love Ellen and Chloe. I'm a new GFC follower. Here's my FF.
Have a great weekend!

 
At May 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM , Blogger JoLee @ Wickedly Delicious Book Blog said...

Good actors. Thanks for stopping by my FF. Following you back. Have a nice weekend.

 
At May 25, 2012 at 12:49 PM , Blogger TheReadingPenguin said...

I don't know this book...but it looks amazing! Thanks for stopping by! My Follow

 
At May 25, 2012 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Sophie said...

I chose Ellen Page too! Love her. New follower. I love your blog,totally would have followed anyway. Check out my FF?

 
At May 26, 2012 at 6:59 AM , Blogger caffeinejunkie said...

Thanks for stopping by the blog. Followed back. Cool picks. I haven't heard of this book.

 
At May 26, 2012 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I just saw this book. I LOVE the cover. thanks for stopping by. Following back!

 
At May 28, 2012 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Meradeth Houston said...

I totally love your picks! They're pretty spot-on, really!! :)

 
At May 28, 2012 at 6:16 PM , Blogger Preet said...

Haha, aw thanks! Once I actually read the description for Marcy I was kind of surprised that my pick actually fit too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home