This Page

has been moved to new address

Follower Friday #17

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Follower Friday #17

Friday, May 4, 2012

Follower Friday #17



Q: What is one thing you wish you could tell your favorite author?

-I don't think there is one author I could choose to talk to. There are so many great writers out there that I'd want to say different things to. If I had the opportunity to meet and have a proper conversation with someone, I'd actually probably ask about characterization. I'm always fascinated how characters come to be and what the process is really like with different authors. Who did you all choose?

Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 4, 2012 at 2:59 AM , Blogger Vegan YA Nerds said...

Like you I think it would be difficult to pick only one author!

 
At May 4, 2012 at 4:34 AM , Blogger Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

I can't pick one author either! But I have met a lot of them already! I've asked the questions that are always burning inside of me, but other times I choke up almost!! Yeah...authors are my celebs!

Actually have a shirt that says authors are my rock stars, same thing though!

Here's my Friday Hops

Have a GREAT weekend!

Old Follower :)

 
At May 4, 2012 at 2:03 PM , Blogger Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

I'm a new follower! Cute blog ^^

I don't know how I will react.. I think I'll go rambling on about how wonderful they are :p but asking about characters would be great! I tried to come up with an answer: the way I would like to react :p

http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/05/feature-follow-4.html

 
At May 5, 2012 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Skye said...

New follower. Love your blog design. Haha I know there are way too many great authors to choose from. Check out my response at;
http://bookiewooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

 
At May 5, 2012 at 2:04 PM , Blogger AwesomeSauce Book Club said...

It is hard to pick just one author. New follower. Thanks for stopping by our blog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home