This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Teasers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Teasers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tune in Teasers




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket





His eyes rolled back into his head, hands clenched into fists at his sides as his mind formed one thought, and one thought only. That he wished he were dead. ~ Intangible by J. Meyers pg. 20






Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!


Ross Copperman- Bleeding Love 

It's Ross Copperman! I love this guys voice. I was so happy I was finally able to buy this cover of his. His voice is always full of emotion when he sings. If an artists would ever have to write me a song(because ya know, that happens in real life) he'd definitely be a top pick. His lyrics never hold back to me. He always just puts emotions out there in a poetic way even if it's the sappiest thing ever! He can seriously do no wrong in my book.


Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At April 3, 2012 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOOh now that is an interesting teaser!! What on earth did he see? Have not heard of this one!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 10:42 AM , Anonymous Alice Audrey said...

So much emotion in both the song and the teaser.

 
At April 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!
this song is going straight to my playlist.
Such a lovely, raw song!
I think I've fallen in love :D

 
At April 3, 2012 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

I really liked Ross' cover. Thanks for the intro to his music. =)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 11:39 AM , Blogger Tee said...

Ohh I think I just fell in love with this! OMGosg girl I wish you could see my vinyl collection..I have stuff I have bought then all my parents vinyl..I love it !

 
At April 3, 2012 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Preet said...

Yay! I've been in love with him for a few years, so I completely understand! You should definitely check out his albums then!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Preet said...

I think if I saw your collection I'd be crazy jealous! Though I really don't know where I'd put vinyl in my home. I barely have enough room for my books, haha.

 
At April 3, 2012 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Preet said...

Thank YOU for checking it out!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Preet said...

Exactly what I was going for, haha. Okay, not really but I'm glad they matched well!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Hey, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! And the song you chose? So beautiful! That guy really can sing!!!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 1:29 PM , Anonymous Sonia Lal said...

Aww that's sad.

mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/teaser-tuesday-the-windup-girl-part-3/

 
At April 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Amber at The Musings of ALMYBNENR said...

Poor guy. Something really terrible must be going on.

Great teaser!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 4:36 PM , Anonymous Katelyn said...

I love your Tune In Tuesday song choice! He definitely has a wonderful voice. In fact I like this cover much better than the original song!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 10:33 PM , Blogger heavenisabookstore said...

It could happen!! Great song and he does have a beautiful voice. Going to check out that book!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Preet said...

Same here! I like Leona's too, but something about this cover is just so much more emotional!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home