This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesdays #21 - Bonds of Fenris

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesdays #21 - Bonds of Fenris

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays #21 - Bonds of Fenris

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket

I'm pretty sure this is going to be my favorite book quote this month, so I had to share it with you all.





“As a child, you can wish for anything. But as you grow up, one by one your wishes slip away from you, becoming unattainable. You pick and choose the most precious to hold on to, and let the silly ones, the dumb ones, the less-than-thrilling ones fade into oblivion. But then you’re down to only the precious ones. And when life asks you to give up another, what do you do? How do you decide which of your precious wishes is the most important?” ~ Bonds of Fenris by S.J. Bell

Labels:

6 Comments:

At April 24, 2012 at 2:43 AM , Blogger Petra said...

That's a great teaser! If the book is also so good, I think I need to read it! :)

 
At April 24, 2012 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Petra said...

Oh and here is my TT: http://hazelthewitch.blogspot.com/2012/04/teaser-tuesdays.html
:)

 
At April 24, 2012 at 4:34 AM , Blogger Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

OOoh interesting tease! Haven't heard of this one!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

 
At April 24, 2012 at 6:40 AM , Blogger Julie @ Read Handed said...

Beautiful. I love that. Thanks for sharing. My teaser is here.

 
At April 24, 2012 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

How sad! :O *goes and wishes for things..like cake*

 
At April 24, 2012 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Vegan YA Nerds said...

What a beautiful quote, you have me intrigued now!

And hi Preet! Thanks so much for commenting on our blog, we're now following you :) xox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home