This Page

has been moved to new address

In My Mailbox #10

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: In My Mailbox #10

Sunday, April 15, 2012

In My Mailbox #10

Hosted By:The Story Siren

For Review:



Casey Barnes Eponymous- I'm so ridiculously excited to read this book! Books + Music!! Eeeks. Thanks to the author for giving me a copy!

Bought:


  

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer - Needing to get free shipping on Amazon gave me the opportunity to buy myself a present...in the form of Noah Shaw :D


Pressies:


Brought to you by Amanda @ Letters Inside Out because she's a crazy awesome bestie!




Labels:

6 Comments:

At April 15, 2012 at 2:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one awesome haul!
I hope you enjoy all your books :)

My IMM
http://nicksbookblog93.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-13.html

 
At April 15, 2012 at 8:22 AM , Anonymous Kristilyn (Reading in Winter) said...

Nice books! Especially Mara Dyer ... that was a great read! I wasn't a big fan of Graffiti Moon ... but lots of people loved it! And awesome gifts from Amanda! I love book gifts! :)

Happy reading!

 
At April 15, 2012 at 8:48 AM , Blogger Paige said...

I read Glow last year and I really loved it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-30.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

 
At April 15, 2012 at 9:09 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

YAYYY I didn't know you bought Graffiti Moon!!!! *bounces up and down* I hope you love it.

And \o/ big stack of random books. There'll be more to come *stares at the remainder of the stack*.

 
At April 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM , Blogger Jess Day said...

The "Jessica" books are really good. I've personally wanted to get my hands on Die for Me. Hope you enjoy it!

 
At April 16, 2012 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Reve @ YA Books said...

Great haul! I've been recently recced Die For Me, so that's on my immediate TBR list. Enjoy and happy reading!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home