This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Teasers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Teasers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tune in Teasers

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket







“She smiled for the first time, and he almost had to look away, as if something that nice didn’t belong in such a glum and gray place, as if he had no right to look at her expression.” ~ The Maze Runner by James Dashner





Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!


Pulling this out because it's what I've had on repeat all week. I've had a huge girl crush on Joss Stone for years now. She is one of those artists that plays after a super long time, and totally reminds me why I love them so much. She's all kinds of adorable and her voice is just SO soulful. I originally wanted to share her White Stripes cover, but I couldn't find a video that'd let me embed. Either way, listen and love  her as much as I do!



Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At March 13, 2012 at 7:00 AM , Anonymous Dirtybrit said...

I like Joss Stone I just havent heard alot of her music. Her voice often reminds me of Janice Joplins whom I love to listen to..and I just read the little blurb about your new format. I often post music with my book reviews..not all the time but quite a bit. I think music helps set the mood for alot of reading. So kudo's to you on that! Im a new follwer also. I love your blog!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 7:05 AM , Anonymous Elizabeth Vallish said...

I haven't listened to Joss in a loooong time. I miss her voice! Great choice :]

 
At March 13, 2012 at 7:42 AM , Anonymous Amanda @ Letters Inside Out said...

YAY The Maze Runner..finallllllyyyyyy!!!!!!!

And woot Joss!!!!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 10:48 AM , Anonymous Ashley @Shades of Yellow said...

Lovely Teaser Tuesday & Yay for Joss Stone!!! Great picks!

My Teaser Tuesday

 
At March 13, 2012 at 1:28 PM , Anonymous Sally906 said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog

 
At March 13, 2012 at 2:59 PM , Anonymous Jennifer Messerschmidt said...

I tried to read The Maze Runner awhile ago and the language was weird. I should really pick it up again because everything had such great things to say about it! Thanks for sharing and for visiting My TT!

 
At March 13, 2012 at 5:09 PM , Anonymous Cecelia said...

Love that teaser! It describes both the characters and the atmosphere.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home