This Page

has been moved to new address

Bloggiesta!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Bloggiesta!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Bloggiesta!

http://sueysbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/bloggiesta-participants-sign-up-here.html

It's time to get my organization on! I keep putting things to do on my list, but then end up not doing any of it. I'm hoping this will help me get some blog stuff cleaned, added and running smoothly! So here we go:

A.W.R.'s Bloggiesta Work List....OLE!
(wrap-up included!)

  • Complete Reviews Page (It's so pretty!)
  • Cross Post on Goodreads and Amazon (All post's completed on GR, but not Amazon. Half check)
  • Stream music on blog(Put up player) (Woot)
  • Update Spotify music list (Updated with all albums and song mentions.)
  • Update sidebars(move, edit/make new buttons) (Photoshop wouldn't agree so I need to continue.)
  • Update header alignment (Now centered but may need a bit more adjustment.)
  • Organize Goodreads shelves (All done and put into categories.)
  • Update calender with specific review dates to stick to (Completed!)
  • Clean up email...Seriously (Cleaned and organized!)
  • Get some Mexican food at some point this weekend(Okay this isn't really blog related per se, but it's theme related so I'm going to say it counts) (Had a burrito!) 
All in all pretty successful! There's a few things I saw that I want to complete so I'm not completely done. I'm excited to see what everyone else accomplished!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At March 30, 2012 at 1:04 AM , Blogger Gaby G said...

I haven't thought of Mexican food, nice idea! Good luck with your list :)

 
At March 30, 2012 at 4:58 AM , Anonymous Amanda @ Letters Inside Out said...

YAY on all of them. Especially Mexican food.

 
At March 30, 2012 at 2:33 PM , Anonymous Kristilyn Robertson said...

Ooh ... I think Mexican food should go to the top of the list! :) Have fun -- you have a good mix of things to do!

 
At April 1, 2012 at 12:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Popping in from Bloggiesta. Can I just say how much I LOVE your blog layout?! It's so cool! Good luck with your list, and I hope you get some Mexican food today. :)

 
At April 1, 2012 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Preet said...

You've absolutely made my night for liking my layout! I feel like I'm doing something right, haha. Also, had a burrito...It was amazing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home