This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Tuesdays: The Pierces- Secret

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Tuesdays: The Pierces- Secret

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tune in Tuesdays: The Pierces- Secret

Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!

I've been watching Pretty Little Liars throughout the day and this song has been haunting me all day. I don't know if it's just me, but I think of a circus or one of those creepy fun houses when I hear this song. This song just gives me chills. I think if I ever saw any of the people in this video in person I'd probably run the other way. The song alone is creeper status, but paired with the video it's even scarier! I think the sisters did a great job at making me never want to meet them, haha. What are you guys listening to this week?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At February 7, 2012 at 6:32 AM , Anonymous Jess @ Gone with the Words said...

omg...I had NOT heard the whole song before!! Thank you!! I love this show and the theme song always gets stuck in my head. Awesome pick! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HzNFwxsSPwU

 
At February 7, 2012 at 6:59 AM , Anonymous Tasha said...

I've never heard the whole song either...I kind of figured it was a song and not just the theme to Pretty Little Liars, but never really thought much about it....Same with "Gun for a Tongue" the theme for The Lying Game...

Tune in Tuesday

 
At February 7, 2012 at 7:16 AM , Anonymous Dirtybrit said...

The very first time I heard this song was on the first season of Gossip Girl. I have been a fan of them ever since.

 
At February 7, 2012 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous Fiona said...

Never heard this before but I really like it. I thought the video was really good too. I love this meme for introducing me to new music. I don't listen to the radio or watch a lot of music related programmes so finding new music isn't always easy.

 
At February 7, 2012 at 9:18 PM , Anonymous Bianca said...

I first heard this song on gossip girl but whenever I hear it I immediately think of Pretty Little Liars. Good pick.

 
At February 8, 2012 at 5:51 AM , Anonymous Leah @ The Pretty Good Gatsby said...

YES!!! Great pick!

 
At February 10, 2012 at 1:47 PM , Anonymous Cayce E. said...

O.M.G. I didn't know that it's an actual song. Thanks for sharing!
I love Pretty Little Liars, too.
And if you'd like to check it out, here is my song :)
http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/tune-in-tuesday-laruku.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home