This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Teaser Tuesdays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Teaser Tuesdays

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tune in Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. 

Photobucket

Finally! NetGalley let me get my hands on a copy of Spellcaster a few days ago. Really, I think they made me wait on purpose for a month to torture me. It really isn't nice of them to keep me away from getting my Brendan Salinger fix. Though it is a nice V-Day present since he's been missed. 




"A person- at least, I think it was a person- in all black with a black hood covering the face- was standing amidst the tree, the figure obscured by the shade. 

And then the figure started running toward me."
~Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shulz, page 50
Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!

I'll be celebrating my V-Day gorging on chocolate deliciousness and watching one of my favorites, (500) Days of Summer. Between Brendan Salinger and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, I'm sure to be a big pile of saptastic wonderfulness this week! Every time this song comes up on my playlist (sidenote: 500 Days seriously has one of the BEST soundtracks ever) I have to do a little happy dance in honor of the movie. I think it captures what being in love would feel like so well! Okay, I don't know if I'd feel like Harrison Ford, but maybe the female equivalent would be Audrey Hephburn or someone? Either way, this song is filled with all kinds of amazingness that you just can't ignore!




Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At February 14, 2012 at 5:41 AM , Anonymous Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Nice teaser! Enjoy your day...and the chocolate!

Here's MY TT POST

 
At February 14, 2012 at 7:07 AM , Anonymous Amanda @ Letters Inside Out said...

YAY Chocolate and boys!!!!! :P

 
At February 14, 2012 at 8:24 AM , Anonymous Shanise Jones said...

LOVE the movie (500) Days of Summer and I especially love the soundtrack! Great pick! Happy Valentine's Day!! ♥

-Shanise @Camisado Mind

 
At February 14, 2012 at 8:32 AM , Anonymous Dirtybrit said...

I love this soundtrack..which is really odd as I have never seen the movie..maybe I need to break down..get some popcorn and settle into my couch and watch it

 
At February 14, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Anonymous tributebooksmama said...

Enjoy! your chocolate and movie.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday_14.html

 
At February 14, 2012 at 9:08 AM , Anonymous Preet @ A Written Rhapsody said...

Oh you so need to! It's like the one movie where I'm like WATCH THIS NOW! I'm pretty sure you'll like it if you like the soundtrack.

 
At February 14, 2012 at 12:07 PM , Anonymous Cathy De Los Santos said...

Ahh if someone was coming at me completely dark hooded dark I would flip out. Thanks for stopping by!

 
At February 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM , Anonymous lisa-marie said...

Wow, great teaser! If I saw someone - or something! - like that running at me, I'd freak out! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At February 14, 2012 at 2:37 PM , Anonymous Sheery said...

Oh, all of your teasers sound fantastic! I'll have to check them all out! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

 
At February 14, 2012 at 4:47 PM , Anonymous Bianca said...

Love 500 Days of Summer. Great pick.

 
At February 14, 2012 at 11:18 PM , Anonymous LitzaLou said...

Haha! Yeah, this is pretty much my favorite part of the movie. So much fun. Thanks for sharing!

My Tune in Tuesday

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home