This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Tuesdays: Somebody That I Used to Know by Walk Off the Earth

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Tuesdays: Somebody That I Used to Know by Walk Off the Earth

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tune in Tuesdays: Somebody That I Used to Know by Walk Off the Earth

Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!







I didn't think I'd like this, but it very much attracted me. I love the guy in the middle who just sort of comes out of nowhere. It's a pretty cool collaboration idea overall.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2012 at 9:52 PM , Anonymous Bianca said...

Love it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home