This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Tuesdays: R.E.M.- ÜBerlin

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Tuesdays: R.E.M.- ÜBerlin

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tune in Tuesdays: R.E.M.- ÜBerlin

Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!




I've been in a really odd and down mood this week and was looking for things that would make me happier. Combining my love for Aaron Johnson and dancing like a maniac always ends in me smiling! I'm sure the people in the video are likely extras, but a little part of me really hopes they aren't because imagining some guy dancing around like that in public makes my day.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At January 31, 2012 at 9:00 PM , Anonymous Dirtybrit said...

I never get tired of listening to REM, they were one of my favorite gropus back in the 90's. And I love your Tuned in Tuesdays graphic! New Follower..great blog =o)

 
At January 31, 2012 at 9:22 PM , Anonymous Mystery_reader_16 said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog!

I love R.E.M.'s Losing My Religion. Everybody Hurts is also good.

 
At January 31, 2012 at 10:42 PM , Anonymous LitzaLou said...

Ok... that had to be a BLAST to film! I'm sorry you've been feeling a little down, but I can definitely see why this makes you happy. I love when a song &/or video can lift you right up! That's just one of many reason why I chose the song I did this week. Yay for smiling! :)

 
At February 1, 2012 at 6:38 AM , Anonymous Fiona said...

I confess... I haven't listened to much REM but I do seem to enjoy their music when I do. I love this video too, it does make you feel happy somehow. Good song too. I really ought to listen to more REM.

 
At February 1, 2012 at 7:20 AM , Anonymous HazelCeej said...

Love that action on 00:35... Hope the mood is better now:) Thanks for dropping by my nook.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home