This Page

has been moved to new address

Tune in Tuesdays: Cowboy Bebop Introduction

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Tune in Tuesdays: Cowboy Bebop Introduction

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tune in Tuesdays: Cowboy Bebop Introduction

Tune in Tuesdays is weekly meme brought to this lovely blog by Ginger at GReads! Love books and music? Check it out!








So, I don't even care if anyone makes fun of me for using this as my song of the week. Instead of studying yesterday, I started watching this anime throughout the day. I've never really watched any animes, but I've been told by some of my besties to check certain ones out. The introduction to this show just makes me smile, and I have absolutely no idea why. It's reminds me of 80's television theme songs. I also kind of want to do something like the jive, or some Austin Powers related dance moves. If I ever had a walking theme song, I think I'd pick this to be it. 

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At November 8, 2011 at 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sissy....I don't even know what to say.
I'll just copy and paste what I just sent on Skype:

[5:24:36 PM] Amanda: cowboy bebop...SERIOUSLY
[5:24:39 PM] Amanda stares

:D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home