This Page

has been moved to new address

Follower Fridays

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Follower Fridays

Friday, September 30, 2011

Follower Fridays

Photobucket


Q. What book that hasn’t been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?


That's so hard! I'm always surprised they haven't made a teen Judy Blume book like Summer Sisters. Though it's hard to say who I'd cast for most characters, I'd pick someone kind of like Lucy Hale as Victoria. Not because I have a girl crush on her, but because I think she'd fit that innocent looking type really well. Overall, she can do no wrong in my book. 

Labels:

4 Comments:

At September 30, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Kristin Aragon said...

I think you are right about Lucy Hale fitting the innocent role.

Old Follower Hopping Through.

My Follow Friday!

~Kristin

 
At September 30, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Tia said...

I would love to see a teen Judy Blume book made into a movie. I've always loved her books!

My Follow Friday!

 
At September 30, 2011 at 1:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know it's because you have a girl crush on her, don't lie!

But she is perfect for the role.

 
At September 30, 2011 at 6:48 PM , Blogger Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. It is surprising that Judy's books have never been movies. I'd like to see Just As Long as We're Together.
My Hop

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home