This Page

has been moved to new address

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Bloggy Post

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Once Upon a Read-a-thon Bloggy Post

Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-thon Bloggy Post

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Hola all you other read-a-thon/blogger/book lovers! Agh! It's started and I'm all sick and stuff but I'm trying my best here. I'm not entirely sure what I'm reading yet, but I'm going through my Net Galley list of books. Here are a few I'm debating!

Playing Dirty (Hqn)Tris and IzzieThe SleepwalkersOne Day (Vintage Contemporaries Original) 1st (first) edition Text Only

Who knows how many books I'll get to. Yay for less sleepy and more reading! Sleeping is way overrated, right? Exactly! Join in on the fun on Twitter with #OUreadathon. Hope you all have fun reading!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home