This Page

has been moved to new address

Music Notes: Coin Laundry by Lisa Mitchell

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Music Notes: Coin Laundry by Lisa Mitchell

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Music Notes: Coin Laundry by Lisa Mitchell



I came across this artist a few weeks ago and I'm just totally in love. Her voice is just so innocent sounding, while her look is so quirky. Her songs have a way of making me sing along to it like I'm listening to my childhood jam. Am I the only one who wants to skip around in a field of flowers under the sun after listening to her? No not like this, but close. Well, maybe like the smallest kid.

Though I'm a lyrics lover in music, her light-hearted words and sound really work for me when I'm looking for that fun happy day type of music. Also, I really want a cool washing machine to hang out in like her, so that doesn't hurt.

If you're looking for music that makes you think of a world of beautiful summer mornings and fairytales, I'd definitely check out Lisa Mitchell's album, Wonder. It hasn't ceased to bring a smile to my face.


More of Lisa Mitchell

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home