This Page

has been moved to new address

Teaser Tuesday: Legacy by Cayla Kluver

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Teaser Tuesday: Legacy by Cayla Kluver

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Legacy by Cayla Kluver

Photobucket


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Legacy (Harlequin Teen)"The insult had barely reached my ears when I felt, more than heard, London move forward to jump from the dais and land before the prisoner. With a swift kick the the chest, he knocked her backward off her feet, and I gripped the arms of my chair in alarm, terrified that his hatred of Cokyri had taken control of his senses."

Labels:

5 Comments:

At June 28, 2011 at 6:39 AM , Blogger Kathy Martin said...

Very flowery language! I hope you are enjoying this one. My teasers are from Split Second by Catherine Coulter and Spellbound by Cara Lynn Schultz. Happy reading!

 
At June 28, 2011 at 7:01 AM , Blogger Me My Shelf And I said...

This has an amazing cover and seems interesting too! Great TT - here's mine: http://www.memyshelfandi.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-7.html
(sorry I can quite figure out how to do that link thing everyone does, whenever I do it - it links to the bog I'm on and I'm not putting in the wrong info? Any way sorry I rambled like this on your blog...lol. I think I need more coffee!)

 
At June 28, 2011 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Jo K said...

I read some praising reviews for this book. Sounds interesting. Great teaser! Here is my TT.

 
At June 28, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Jennifer G. said...

Sounds interesting!

http://booksandbarks.blogspot.com/2011/06/teaser-tuesday-kittys-big-trouble-by.html

 
At June 28, 2011 at 6:02 PM , Blogger Jennifer @ BookShelfery said...

Ooooh, this sounds good!

Jennifer @ The Bawdy Book Blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home