This Page

has been moved to new address

Humpday Harmonies: I Wanna Go by Luke Conrad

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Humpday Harmonies: I Wanna Go by Luke Conrad

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Humpday Harmonies: I Wanna Go by Luke Conrad


I've had this song playing a lot lately. Okay, yeah I found him through the Hunger Games parody that I find hilarious, but my love for that song is a whole other post. Anyways, I heard this and instantly fell in love with it. Though I love me some Britney Spears on some days, this cover totally beats it. His voice, though sort of sad, has a way of bringing a smile to my face. I think it's because I picture him giving me cake and really, who wouldn't love a guy who makes them baked goods? Also, songs that I can have a whistling tune to get stuck in my head 24/7 are always total wins.

Check out his channel for more information on where you can get his tunes!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home