This Page

has been moved to new address

Book Notes: My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
A Written Rhapsody: Book Notes: My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Book Notes: My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares

My Name Is MemoryI was looking ridiculously forward to reading this book once I heard about it. The whole premise of love extending between two people throughout reincarnation really appealed to me for some reason. As soon as I started reading, I was so taken aback by how beautifully it was written. The writing, especially from Daniel's perspective, had such a poetic feeling to it. Though I loved the writing, I will say that it made it a slower read for me sometimes. The format of going back and forth between the present and the past worked well for the book because as I was eager for them to find each other in the present, learning about their past added to the suspense when finding out about the ways they were torn from each other. By the time I finished the book I sat saddened to have the book end because I wanted to know more. I hope we get to find out more about this couple in the future because if we don't, Brashares is such a tease!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home